Scottish Curling (RCCC) rules apply subject to the following –
1) Teams can play with 3 curlers.
2) In the event of a team playing with 3 curlers, the non-offending team will be awarded 3 shots.
3) No penalty will be incurred until 30 minutes have elapsed.
4) In the event of a team playing with 3 curlers, that club will be responsible for the shortfall in ice charges.
5) Substitutes can play in any position.
6) An individual can play for more than one club provided, of course, that the individual is a member of the clubs concerned.
7) There is no restriction on an individual playing for more than one club even when the clubs are in the same league.
8) If a game is postponed it is the responsibility of the club seeking the postponement to offer a suitable alternative. Should a suitable alternative date not be agreed, the club responsible for the original postponement will be deemed to have conceded the game. A minimum of three alternative dates must be offered.
9) If a game is postponed prior to Christmas, it must be played by the 19th December. If it is postponed after Christmas, it must be played before the last game.
10) Should any game not be played (or a game conceded), the non-offending team will be awarded 5 shots and 5 ends. Full ice charges to be paid by the offending team.